Life as a follower

Why do I choose to work while studying ? Many told me that "the experience wouldn't be the same", "It's not worth the money gained" and "Just focus on your studies lah". As for me, I have million reasons why I'd sacrifice my free weekend time travelling back and forth to Kuala Lumpur just to find some extra cash. Many would say working is just to obtain money. If you're truly committed to be a successful person, money isn't the only thing that'll make success in life. I see it more than just a work. I've been working since the age of 12. All of my siblings were helping our family's business alongside with my mother up until now. The legacy left by my late father, Almarhum Jaidir was a Muslimah fashion boutique name " Warisan Khusus " and was renamed to " Dir's " after arwah left us to meet The Creator. Well, all I hope is that he'll get the rewards of raising up all 6 of us to become a good Muslim. Maybe in another post, I shall talk about what I've learnt after his departure to the afterlife. With Allah's Will.

Okay here we go again. I've always believe that hardworking is the path that suits me well. Through the experience of not just pure entertainment while at this age will surely helps me while I'm standing on my own foot one day. I still finds that our current life is full of deception where we were blinded from the lies of surroundings. Also with the "You Only Live Once" tagline used by the westerners to ensure that my generation will adopt the Hedonism ideology in their life. What lies can we see ? Speaking about those underworld cults such as Freemason and Skull & Bones, that's a little way too far for one to interpret. But of course, most of the people without realising that they've become the agent for Dajjal Al-Masih or The Antichrist, to deceive us from the truth of our life. To believers, remember that the afterlife is real. You will be judged based on what deeds you've done throughout your whole life. Life isn't just about entertainment. I'm making myself busy around the clock just to ensure that I won't be dragged into being one of them. I know that the consequences are enormous, therefore it's better to avoid.

Principles in life is the path where we will bring ourselves towards our goal in future. As my previous post, I've stated that one of my principle is taking care of my daily prayers. ( Undoubtedly, sometimes I forgot this. I shall seek for forgiveness towards my act ) Make sure that you chooses the best principles to hold on in your life, there's no right or wrong in choosing one but remember that it'll determines your future. Who would you want to see yourself as one day ? I wouldn't mind what kind of occupation, or even if I have to stick with my parent family until the end of my life, why not. As long as I get to please my Creator. Do your best to please Him and He will reward you with things that you won't expect. Sincerity is the key. Speaking about sincerity, one should learn more on it. Some people has a little misunderstanding over the Islamic definition.

I'm also teaching myself to be a good follower. If I am spending all my time to work with my family, how will I able to feel what the worker feels when I becomes the person in charge ? I've always hold onto this line,


"Learn to obey before you command."
Solon
Greek lawgiver & politician in Athens (638 BC - 559 BC)


Even now, I am leading my class as the class representative. Some would say being a classrep means being the servant of the group. Well let me explain a little over here. Do you know that a leader's responsibility is huge, tremendous, enormous and any other synonyms that can fit. I'll be asked whether did I fulfill all of my obligations or not. One should never play with the role as a leader. As for the followers, they will be questioned whether have they been a good follower and obey all of the leader's command ? As long as the command doesn't go against the words of God, we are obligated to follow their commands. This is also applicable to us as the son and daughter to our parents. Remember.

Comments

Popular Posts