Special post regarding New Year's Eve

Good afternoon. So on the final day of this year I shall post a special entry. But it's not that special anyway... I'm not giving away any facts about NYE. But more towards my life view towards these type of public holidays. Before I start, I really hope that my readers open their mind a little wider and just take my words as a reminder. Thank you for not bashing any of my posts. Write any suggestions to me if you do disagree, but never through destructive comments.

Usually, what will I do to spend my New Year's Eve ? Sounds a little boring, but I'd prefer spending it at home relaxing my mind off or spend some time with the other family members and maybe some of my friends would come over for a boardgame. Basically I'd prefer staying home rather than going anywhere else during this "rush-hour" at places like The Curve which is located only 5 minutes drive from my place. For me, all those countdowns and fireworks ain't means nothing. Plus the police would be everywhere and execute their roadblocks, especially after the bridge crossing the North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) towards Kota Damansara.

I'll be going a little 18sx rate post here but well that's the ugly truth of our society. When is the most "special moment" for a couple to spend their time "together" ? Well I can say this is the top 4 nights. New Year's Eve, Valentines Day, Malaysian Independence Day and Christmas. This is why my mother stopped me from going out at these nights because she scares if I'll be doing something like the public norms. As for me, last time I did hate the fact that I'm not able to go out during these festive nights to spend those moments with my friends. But as time passed by, I did realize that there was a possibility of me doing those "bad stuffs" whenever I go out during those nights. It's my mind, my faith and my actions who can stop my body from doing something prohibited by The Creator. That's why as for us who will be parents in future, we should prepare our kids with a stronghold of faith within self. The 5-times a day prayer is by mean actually to make us remember The One all the time. As I posted before, the possibility of me doing anything that is prohibited by The Almighty is very high. Because for the surrounding peers as an example, they find holding hands with their partner ( those who haven't married yet ) as something "normal". Most likely they've been blinded from what's right and what not. I'm not able to change anyone because I am also one of His creations. So please, whenever you send your prayers to Him, ask Him to show you the right path. The path which He blesses.

Honestly, I have nothing against these festive nights, but the fact that our mind has been corrupted by the visual media's to have fun through physical affection, I'd suggest you not to go out if you find yourself not having a solid "hijab" or a wall between yourself and your negative surroundings. I believe that I'm in a circle where people labels me as "outdated". That's purely understandable and everyone would give tons of reason that they're able to take care of themselves while having fun. Additionally, many of us believes that what the Westerners do is right things and is being taken as "we should do over here". I do follow their positive actions. Take the good teachings and leave the ones going against the words of The Almighty. It's not wrong to have fun, that's our nature as a human being. But bear this in mind that while you're having fun, the solidity of your mind be tested by your surroundings and trust me there'll be a part within yourself saying you want to try this and that. Practise your mindset first before you go out to the battlefield. This is also a reminder to me, indirectly.

For those who already tried sex before marriage, alcohol consumptions or maybe as small as holding hands with our partner, keep this in your mind that our Creator will always be there waiting for us to ask for His forgiveness ( as long as we're still breathing ). Eventually we won't be able to change the past, to change what was done by our past self, but you do have the ability to change your future. He will listen to your prayers, therefore have a full faith in Him. Afterall, what I wrote here is just a simple reminder and these reminder can also be a motivation for ourselves to change towards better. That's why this blog is named "inspiring others". Happy New Year, everyone.

p/s : sorry for not posting the topic "gay, bisexual and me. why some thought i am not straight" which I promised before this. I'll be doing so before I get back to my campus this Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts