A fraction of my obsessions : Fashion

I will share bit of my taste in fashion here. Anyway, there are a few barrier which I am not able to evade. The main is : my body built I currently have is not allowing me to wear anything as I wish. So, I will describe a the basics of my outfit details. Feel free to leave any feedback on the comment's section. Also, please take the poll that I've posted at the top left of this blog ( only viewable by desktop version ).

These are a few pictures which I took within the early years for 2014. I am working on the weekends at a store named Typo in Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.

Casual Relaxed
Knit cardigan by Cotton On
Plain polo tee by Giordano
Burgundy Ultra Skinny Trousers by Topman
Loafers by Pedro

Semi-Formal
Red smart shirt by Topman
Skin Colour Ultra Skinny Trousers by Topman
Dress shoe by Beverly Hills Polo Club

Tuxedo
p/s : Sometimes I use this as my working outfit
 White shirt by Topman
Waist coat by Topman
Blazer by Anatomy
Black Ultra Skinny Trousers by Topman
Dress shoe by Beverly Hills Polo Club

Three Piece Suit
p/s : same goes for this
Blazer by Anatomy 
White smart shirt by Topman
Waist coat by Topman
Skin Colour Ultra Skinny Trousers by Topman
Dress shoe by Beverly Hills Polo Club

Two Piece Suit
Light pink smart shirt by Topman
Blazer by Anatomy 
Burgundy Ultra Skinny Trousers by Topman
Dress shoe by Beverly Hills Polo Club


Tips : You can actually wear the ultra skinny trousers ( Topman ) for either casual or formal-ish looks. That is why it is my current favourite trousers for these past few couple years. It feels more comfortable and looks better compared to denims. The normal price is RM 209, but I bought for only around RM 150++ each because I was a staff in Topman Topshop Pavillion, Bukit Bintang.

Maybe most of the people never realised this. I spent most of the money I earned throughout my working experience just to update my wardrobe. The sum of money spent is approximately RM 3k. But still some judged me by saying I enjoy all of these because of my family wealth or "duit mak bapak". Come on, you should never judge someone because of their family background.

Currently, there is an urgency in me buying a new suit. I believe that it is time for me to find a new one ( in different colour ). I have explained in details why fashion plays a vital part in my life. It generates a positive mindset in me. It does not create confidence, but confidence is passed by The Almighty through fashion. I hope you do understand what am I trying to state over here. Everything is created by The Owner of The Universe.

The fact that I was born within a family which is balanced financially offers me the chance to live the life of "fashionists". I am grateful with whatever that The One lends me in my life. I believe many who finds their life is not perfect. I utterly understands that. But I will convince you through my observations that I've made. Here I will offer you a little conclusion that I made around Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur. 

**Fact, I spent my time there more than 12 hours a-day because my family boutique is located somewhere around Jalan TAR**

There are many who lives around the street or I can say homeless. By looking at them, there will be a part in my mind that is saying "Praise to The Creator as He did not put me in that situation".

I will try to give whatever that I am able to offer within my pocket or maybe any extra foods that I bought for myself. If there is anything extras in life, why wouldn't we share with another being who is financially a little unfortunate compared to us ? Practice yourself to live by helping one another because they are also human beings like all of us.

**Fact 2, I will usually eat double the meal portion of a woman. It is equivalent to one half of the meal for adult man.**

If you do have anything extras to offer to them, why bother keeping those ? Eventually, everything that we "owns" are not what we actually "owns". Get me ? It is our responsibility to share with these people. 

Again and again, as I had always mention before, I am not showing off any of my good deeds but instead what I wish is that every of my reader can open up their perception and at least try what I have practiced once. I am certain that The Owner of The Heaven and Earth is wealthy enough to pay you for every good deeds that you have done throughout your life.

For more outfit ideas, you may follow my instagram @farhanjaidir. Peace be upon you.

Comments

Popular Posts