The question I have been frequently asked

Peace be upon all.

People keep on asking me "what type of girl/woman do I like ?", well here is my answer. 

p/s : I am not writing this to show off or whatsoever, this is my suggestion to us all men and as a reminder to all readers.

1. Faithful to The Almighty
Eg : Quran is the given life instruction, so read and understand ( insyaAllah, will also practice it ). There shall be no doubt on The Book ( 2 : 2 ).

2. Will not commit small syirk'
Eg : sentences such as "I can't live without you, honey" should we avoid, it is at the same level as associating our partner with our Creator. Why ? Because we are admitting that "the other half" is the one giving us life. 
*May He forbid us from doing so*

3. Obey her parents at all cost ( unless if their word go against God's )
Eg : Asking her not to perform solah when she has the ability to do so

In another perspective, the way a man should propose a woman is through offering himself and not in demanding term.
Eg : Instead of saying "Will you be my wife/girlfriend/fiance ?", we as men should say "Will you accept me as your husband/boyfriend/fiance ?
because it is us whom will take the responsibilty of her wellbeing.

Feel free to give a rate at the poll and drop by any comments. I hope it would be written in constructive manner.

Ok that's all for today. Peace be upon all, Allah knows best. He knows what's within ourselves, let Him judge our action.

Comments

Popular Posts