What is success ?

As a person who believes in God's existence, it is the duty of myself that I shall reverence Him.

As a believer, He has stated in various chapters within Quran that He would resurrect every single creation of His to be judged on a day.

As a human being, it is my duty to keep on surviving this life on the Earth until a specific time that has been recorded for me.

As a member within my family, it is a must to help in sustaining the legacy and keep other members' happy.

As a staff of certain companies ( plural ), the role will be played as the supporter of my leaders or bosses.

As a student, I am obligated to finish up any type of assignment and pass every examination that I am sitting on.

As a close friend of certain people, I have to give whatever good knowledge of this life that I had obtain.

As a counsellor that some people would refer to whenever they are facing a problem, my highest recommendation is to keep the thread strong with our Lord of Universe.

As a leader of certain group of people, I am obliged to lead them towards achieving certain goals that has been set up to.

Everything that was stated above is called "life responsibilities". Being fit to carry out daily plans would be vital in order to bring ourselves toward our goals in future. I would never stop preaching upon future life because achieving success in this life is as important as our triumph in the afterlife ( for those who believe ).

'Success' itself is subjective.

Ask ourselves, what does the word mean ? ( without using Google definition )

Comments

Popular Posts