Broken-hearted man

Peace be on my readers.

Since I have no idea what to do while I am on my way in the bus back to Singapore, The Lion City, let me share you a story. I was asked on "who do I pick my eyes on" by some of my classmates. I skipped myself from answering verbally and saved it to be written here.

p/s : please read it with your own imaginary melody.

Broken hearted man.
Oh, what a miserable love life I had.
But wait ! What is current is the one I should focus on.
Sadly, the past remains a mystery within our mind.
Promises were made only to be broken.

Vows were thrown as if everything is eternal.
Beautiful names were given in order to win one's heart.
Such are those lies.
So, where's the truth ?
It is within ourselves.
We are searching.
Never stop believing.

I could not feel the "falling in love" feelings after I had let my heart broken by a girl I liked. I have written abundantly within my diary just to answer myself on how does the feeling actually goes. I would not let myself "tackling" a girl without the intention of marrying her. Perhaps, life would like to teach me something that I was not aware of. Life will not work on how I want it to, but on how I work toward it. My conclusion ? She is not my "missing tulang rusuk". There is someone else out there.

Whenever I see beautiful girls anywhere I go, without doubt they are stunningly... Yes, but that is how my eyes interprets it. When the heart was asked, I have zero interest in terms of getting to know her in person. Frankly speaking, I could do well on verbal conversation but fails in texting form. That is where they ( girls ) would say "a major turn off". In the upper hand, that saves myself from doing anything that could drag me off my focus toward achieving my life goals.

Whenever I set myself on knowing a lady, she would eventually lose her interest because of my bad texting skills. What a miserable end.

Well, to everyone out there, heartbreak is a fragment of life. Look up and stay strong ! Love is not everything, because "everything" should be attributed only to our God. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts