A year nearer to death

To start this post, you should know that today, 29th May 2015 is my 21st birthday. Because of that, I would share something I had been trying to tell the world. Whatever my intention is, let God be the witness of it.

If I am about to tell you to do this one thing, just take it as a piece of an advice. I am still trying my best to invite everyone that I personally know ( and you, who are reading this post currently ) to read the final revelation for all mankind.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah ( 2:2 ).

Many has told me to not read it without a teacher / guider. This shall answer every allegations,

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. ( 3:7 )

Let me emphasize it again,

( ..... And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah .... )

Never take it wrongly, I am not against those who are studying the Quran through a teacher / preacher etc. Nevertheless, many of those who told me not to read ( without a teacher ) has never actually tried to study this final revelation as to understand what's beneath it.

What is the reason of not reading it ? Because you're scared of going astray from the straight path ? The Eternal One answered us with this verse,

So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy]. ( 19:68 )

Our Lord is enough as the protector,

Allah knows best who your enemies are. Allah suffices as a Protector; Allah suffices as a Helper. ( 4:45 )

The sad truth about it,

And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned." ( 25:30 ).

Read, while death has not reach before ourselves.

Peace be on every soul that's reading. Take my advice.

Note : Please refer to a Quran when you verify every verses that I cited.

Comments

Popular Posts