Use our mind

Peace.

Am very inconsistent in updating my blog. I do sometimes not find a reason why I would write, but there are times where my mind gave a reminder that this is to share my overflowing-thinking that happens within the soul.

Everyone is searching for the truth, each of us is studying day-to-day process, unless we feels that whatever we are currently having or knowing is enough ( I forgot the term for this, excuse me ). There is a thin line between being 'that' and being grateful. Not to only strive for our worldly life, we must also remember that His promise of the afterlife is true. Is there any truer promise than Our Lord of The Worlds ?

30:60 So O Prophet, have patience: surely the promise of Allah is true; and do not let those, who themselves have no certainty of faith, shake your firmness.

p/s : These are lines taken from Quran. Please refer to any Quran that you wish, if you do doubt the links I gave.

35:5 O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.

I have to state on every entry that whatever I am sharing is for all of us to think of. Let God reward those who should be rewarded. Why would not we think ?

45:13. And has subjected to you all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth; it is all as a favour and kindness from Him. Verily, in it are signs for a people who think deeply.

10:24 The example of  worldly life is but like rain which We have sent down from the sky that the plants of the earth absorb - from which men and livestock eat - until, when the earth has taken on its adornment and is beautified and its people suppose that they have capability over it, there comes to it Our command by night or by day, and We make it as a harvest, as if it had not flourished yesterday. Thus do We explain in detail the signs for a people who give thought.

And so and so. There are a lot of examples we can search within The Book.

54:17/22/32/40 And We have certainly made the Quran easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

Four identical verses that questions us directly.

My question will be, why would we not we study the Quran ?

By the way, we have to take the Scripture as whole. Do read it completely before assume anything. I have to share part-by-part to encourage us upon reading this enlightening scripture.

Please share with me any comments. You are welcomed.


Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts