New thoughts

Just to spend few minutes before bedtime.
Peace be on you and your families. I have a new thought that aroused recently.

I've decided to change my writing pattern. For the past year, I spent lots of time persuading people in reading the Quran. Undoubtedly, it's the final revelation for mankind and clarifies the revelations came before it ( eg. Torah, Bible etc ). This will be the last time I speak of it,

"Read, before death comes to you"

Now, I'll re-start my blog again. It'll be solely for sharing life experiences and knowledge that I have. Perhaps, inspiring people through my writings had and will always be one of my hobbies. Note that whatever I post over here isn't about any specific being. I have nothing against nobody. Trust me.

Until next time,
Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts