A letter of promise

Well, to start this post, I'm writing this down because I'm unable to sleep at this moment. I need to blast the thoughts that made me hard to rest right now.

Anyway, I'd like to write briefly on my old schoolmate who passed away last evening. Her name is Maria Norhani binti Moctah ( I hope I spelled correctly ), she was a fighter in her war against cancer. Stage 3 ovarian cancer, if I'm not mistaken.


May our prayers are along with her. May God bless her soul and strengthen her family. We, too, will die sooner or later. Remember that.

Back to the reason why I'm writing this early morning, I've had an offer to take on the company that I was raised with, to become the leader of the team. Yes, it means taking the CEO position or we'd rather call it as the Project Manager.

Really, I've never actually had a serious thought to take on the most important role in the business. It means that I'll be the captain of a million ringgit company. I'm not excited about the amount of money, but rather on building and expanding this team onto international stage. I'm only 22 btw. There's no such thing as too young or too old to pursue whatever we love. As long as we're mentally ready to live the dream.

I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN NOW. Such as implementing marketing strategies, expansion of the brand, peeking on the competitors' websites, the current fashion trends and so on.

My previous vision was to sustain whatever we had ( since what Papa left us with ) and what we're currently having. But my sister convinced me that it's no more sustaining but rather expansion. We have the means to do so, but just a little shortage of manpower & too soft in approaching the market. I believe in expanding the team, thus sharing more wealth & creating more jobs for people. More ideas and knowledge to come, in return.

There's a saying in Islam, "9 out of 10 of our rezeki ( acquiring wealth ) is through business". Do you wonder why ? It's because a company will provide jobs for those who works with them, therefore their "rezeki" is passed through that business. It'd be the administrators' responsibility to share out towards the rightful people. I hope I get my points across, although my English vocabulary is still weak.

It's never solely about someone. I believe not that huge businesses aretotally run by a single person. They'd work with a lot of people to go above the skies. Thus, dragging others onto success as well.

I have to be strong. I should never stop learning to grow. I can't let arrogance be above myself. I can't let wealth blinds my obligations. I do not own anything on this life, it's a mere responsibility given to me by God. I have to use this opportunity to share the final message towards the mankind, which is The Quran. This will be the best path for me to pursue my ultimate dream, to remind anyone that I'm able to reach in remembering our Lord. The only one.

Here's the oath that I have to keep & for any of you to witness ( & also that we all may learn from whatever I wrote here )



I hope I do get to inspire all of you. Whether I've known/met you or you're just an anonymous reader, peace be on you.

Comments

Popular Posts