Girls over boys


Konbanwa. Good evening.

I think there's something up in my mind that I'd like to speak about.

I feel like sharing what actually drives me over my friendship with a lady. Of course, everything needs reasoning aren't they ? I mean, life reasoning. Faith is definitely the highest reason, without doubt.

Frankly speaking, I've always believed that I should be a guy that my daughter ( in future ) would need to befriend with. With the current world whereby women are often seen and treated as a "pleasure" for men, I am purely worried over the environment in the future ( even now is bad ).

How could one raise children and guard them from the "sex as highest value" ideology ? I still wonder.

We don't simply command anyone to do our orders. Life doesn't work that way, especially when it comes to parenting. I've seen and known people who do things which their parents knew nothing about ( I mean, immoral acts ). 

No matter how hard we try our best to guard them from doing things we prohibit, they will be the one responsible for themselves. Always remember that everyone is free from other people's action.

Personally, I love supplying emotional support and be sort of a life guider over anyone who wants to. But I worn out at times. I'm still a human being.

I am the youngest among my siblings. Therefore, I've been living without being over-protective towards anyone. Another reason why I became super defensive when someone is hurting my own good ( girl ) friends.

Not in a romantic way, obviously.

Comments

Popular Posts