Appreciation is key

This time, I'll be sharing an entry which mostly is not written by me. I'm letting others to colour my post this time.

I've openly asked people about myself. What do they know about their own friend here ?

Some answered it with what I did, some explained a fraction of myself & others never replied me ( was expecting that anyway ). Thank you very much to those who answered me !

These kind of words will only be given to a dying or dead person. That's the idea. We need to appreciate others using words as well.














































That's pretty much what they wrote. 



Speaking of love, I don't die from not having one. Many caught my eyes but not heart. It's not always a happy life I'm living but I choose it this way. Choose wisely.

Comments

Popular Posts